Sedbergh School in Fuzhou is a premium bilingual school jointly established by Rong Qiao Group and Sedbergh School in UK, a highly respected British private school with a history of nearly 500 years. It offers 15-year education from kindergarten to high school, where you can choose to study in domestic universities in China after graduation or go to international universities overseas to study.
Located in the Changle District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, the school covers an area of 159,306.66 square metres with a building area of nearly 200,000 square metres .
A School Accredited by Comprehensive International Standards
Sedbergh School is the first British boarding school in Fujian Province. Based on its powerful values and an unwavering commitment to them, it has won many international authoritative qualification certifications for its sound educational concept and practice exploration, first-class facilities, perfect security measures, and beautiful campus environment.
· Associate member of the Boarding Schools’ Association
· COBIS Patron's Accredited Member (being the only one in Fujian, and one of the two in China)
· A Cambridge Accredited School by Cambridge Assessment International Education (the first British international bilingual school in Fuzhou awarded by the institution)
· Authorized by UCAS as Universities and Colleges Admissions Service that provides admission services to all universities in the UK
· Accredited by Pearson Edexcel as qualified for an academic center
· Winning the title of Executive Center from the Duke of Edinburgh Award for Schools
· Winner of Employability and Entrepreneurship Award at the first British School Awards